Crazy Fly Skydiving School was founded by Chicco di Magno, Arianna's father, and it is located at the ARMA Airfield in the town of Nettuno (province of Rome) in Strada Ponte a Material 44, half an hour far from Rome.
We have been jumping for more than 20 years every single weekend and on feast days.
In July and August we are open by reservation during the week as well..
n order to jump Italian and international skydivers must be in compliance with all the documentation and have issued an insurance policy for skydiving with a minimum coverage of € 1,300,000. The AAD is mandatory in order to jump in our drop zone.
The aircraft used is a Pilatus PC-6 Turbo Porter (PT6A-34 Turbine) with two panoramic doors, brand: F-GTDZ. Its capacity is 10 skydivers plus the pilot and reaches the jump altitude of 4000 in about 15 minutes.
We offer the following services to our affiliate members:
• Indoor hangar
• A dedicated Loft (CVRP) certified by ENAC for emergency parachute folding
• Tatami in the folding areas
• Large car park
• Bar / Restaurant
• Rooms with private bathroom, TV, air conditioning available for overnight stay
• Area for children and companions
• Large green space for relaxation and leisure
• Payments by debit card, credit card and bank transfer
- President / CEO
- Deputy CEO - Airplane pilot / Helicopter pilot
- Director of the skydiving center - Senior skydiving instructor - D.L. - JM AFF
- Accountant - Coach USPA
Skydiving instructor - D.L. - JM AFF - Pilota Tandem (Sigma – Strong – Racer) - Rigger 1° e 2° livello
- Istruttore Paracadutismo - D.L. - JM AFF - Tandem Pilot (Sigma)
- Skydiving instructor Senior - D.L. - JM AFF - Tandem Pilot (Sigma – Vector - Strong) - Coach USPA - Rigger 1° e 2° livello
- Skydiving instructor - D.L. - JM AFF
- Skydiving instructor - D.L. - JM AFF - Tandem Pilot (Sigma) - Coach USPA
- Skydiving instructor - D.L. - JM AFF - Tandem Pilot (Sigma – Strong)